We provide compliance support and documentation for the following:
ACA (Affordable Care Act)
Aita & Associates Insurance Marketing, Inc. has partnered with Zywave, Inc. to support your company’s management and, to help them to communicate effectively with your workforce. All of our clients are provided access to a comprehensive library of information and forms to assist them with legislation compliance, HR issues, employee benefits, safety and risk management. Additionally, we regularly provide information to you via email. If you have questions or specific content requests, please contact us and we will make every effort to meet your specific needs.
Zywave, Inc. is the leading provider of technology-enabled content solutions for insurance brokers and their clients.
Where does the content come from?
Content is created by Zywave’s Content Development Team, consisting of attorneys, professional writers, editors, market research analysts and designers. All content goes through a rigorous editing process and is regularly reviewed and updated as necessary after its initial release.
HR 360 Online HR Library
We also provide our clients access to a new, award-winning online Human Resource library that delivers comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resource news, content, tools and forms.
Online HR Library Features:
- Interactive compliance guides that provide step-by-step direction on how to properly conduct performance reviews, interview, hire and terminate employees
- A Benefits Compliance Calendar
- Step-by-step interactive guide for implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Over 700 downloadable forms, posters and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
- Monthly HR and benefits newsletter
Legal Guidance and Support:
We have associated with a well-known Labor Relations law firm as a legal resource for our clients. As previous council to the Redwood Empire Employers Association the Law Offices of Jay G. Putnam is well positioned to assist our clients with their employee / employer issues.
Additionally, the Law Offices of Jay G. Putnam can generate personalized Employee Handbooks to further protect your company.