About Aita & Associates
- Relevant Experience
- Responsive Service
- Earned Trust
- Unwavering Commitment
Aita & Associates Insurance Marketing, Inc. has provided businesses with integrated employee benefit programs and unparalleled customer service since 1982. We were founded by our President, Nancy Aita, a Certified Employee Benefits Specialist-Fellow. We design benefit packages that are tailored to fit the needs of the companies and people involved, whether they are large corporations or small businesses. In addition to serving the interests of local businesses, we have also been the endorsed Benefits Consultant / Brokers for a national home furnishings association since 1995.
As an employer in a competitive marketplace, it is important to offer attractive benefit packages to employees. Offering flexible and cost effective options can be challenging for today’s employer. Having a trusted consultant / broker that has extensive knowledge of the insurance marketplace is critical to meeting those varied needs.
We draw upon the expertise of our staff, as well as specialized partners and professionals in our industry to provide the products and services that address the needs of our clients. The result is a comprehensive benefits program that delivers valuable coverage that you and your employees desire.
Our Services Include:
Advisor, Advocate, and Consumer Confidant
- Constant market evaluations to remain current with evolving market/product trends
- Continual legislative and compliance monitoring and support
- Employee education through on-site employee meetings and support
- Ongoing outreach calls to our clients from our dedicated Account Managers
- Employee claims, benefit assistance and provider access support
- ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA compliance support service
- Section 125 set up and administration
- Claims dispute support
- Annual benefits audits
- Monthly consolidated billing
Coverages and Products:
- Medical Plans – Group
- Dental and Vision Care
- Life and Disability Insurance – Individual and Group
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Worker’s Compensation
- Property / Casualty and Liability coverage
- Employer labor law support
For questions about our services or information on services not listed above, please contact us.